Followers

петък, 9 март 2012 г.

Nail art 'Butterfly'

Today I`m going to show you some designs on nails that I`ve done myself and of course the polishes I used for making them. I love decorating my nails and others` too :) So I`m starting with the first design for today- a Butterfly.

I used OPI DS Reflection for the non- decorated nails and for the french on the ring finger.


It`s great polish- one of my favourites! It`s perfect in one coat but I applied two.
The butterfly is painted with acrylic paints with the One stroke technique again.
As I said- this is one of my favourite decorations on my nails. So I hope you like it! :)





And one more pic with the same decoration, only this time I used Catrice - Raspberry Fields Forever ->


And Pastel 68 ->



And China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy ->







2 коментара: