Followers

петък, 30 март 2012 г.

Sunglasses at night? Why not! :)

Hello everyone!
Today is not so sunny as yesterday was but I decided to "put my sunglasses on" althought the clouds outside :)


I rarely wear black polishes, but this one is so nice with its millions of coloured glitters which unfortunately  don`t show up in this pic.
Anyway, the polish is from my favourite brand Catrice 440 'I Wear My Sunglasses At Night'.

It`s a polish so sparkling in the sun and when the flash of my camera lights. But, as I said, there is no sun today and I can`t catch its all beauty.

Two coats are enough for full coverage.
Here you can see the multicoloured glitters in the bottle ->>>



For the decoration I used white acrylic paint and detailed brush to paint the elements and added a little glitter in the leafs to make it more classy.
Hope you like it! :)

4 коментара: