Followers

неделя, 10 юни 2012 г.

Giraffes :)

Hello everyone!

Today I`ll show you one decoraton I made yesterday on my friend`s nails, and which turned out to be one of my favourites! :)


Theese cute giraffes are inspired by the German nail artist Ma Leo La. I wanted to paint them long time ago and now was their turn. I looooove the result, I admit. 

For the base I used this polish, applied in two coats- China Glaze- Glimpse ->


And then the rest is all hand- painted work with acrylic paints.
A coat of Seche Vite dry fast top coat applied.. And that`s it! No need of more words, I think. Hope you like theese cute little creatures, as well. :) 
Wish you all great sunday!


I made them on tips a week later :) ->

17 days later update:


Theese cute little creatures are 17 days old on this pic and still are as cute as in the beginning :)

And another one Giraffes decoration on another nails ->


And another one ->




Here they are on french, too, made in 2014 ->


EDIT:

Almost 3 years later, here they are again ->

The dark brown french on the non- decorated nails is from Revlon Parfumerie 100 Autumn Spice.
On the other nails I used China Glaze- Glimpse.









9 коментара: