Followers

събота, 15 септември 2012 г.

101 Dalmatians

Hello!

I`ve got one cute decoration today to show you. It`s with two of the 101 Dalmatians that I painted a long time ago on a plastic piece with a thought that I`ll place them soon on nails. But they lasted for soooo long time and I don`t know why... They are so cute!

101 Dalmatians decoration

I made a regular french in white and then painted the spots with black acrylic paint.

101 Dalmatians decoration

I placed the doggies on the ring finger nails. Here they are before I place them on the nails using the transfer technique ->

101 Dalmatians decoration on a plastic piece

On the middle finger nails I painted a bone on the left hand and a strap of a dogggie on the right one.

101 Dalmatians decoration

101 Dalmatians decoration

On my thumb nails I made paws using a Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-323 and Brooklin No.2

Bundle Monster BM-323 stamping plate

101 Dalmatians decoration all five

Finished all this with a coat of Seche Vite top coat!

101 Dalmatians decoration, Seche Vite top coat







4 коментара: