Followers

вторник, 11 септември 2012 г.

Modern Romance :)

Hello friends!

Today I`ll show you one more polish from the Essence new Colour & Go collection- 'Modern Romance'.

Essence colour&go 110 Modern Romance
Essence colour&go 110 'Modern Romance'

The pinker ones are with the exact colour! It has great soft pink shimmer. What is annoying is that it needed 3 coats for full coverage... Otherwise it has stripes.

Essence colour&go 110 Modern Romance
Essence colour&go 110 'Modern Romance' without top coat

Essence colour&go 110 Modern Romance
Essence Modern Romance without top coat 
Essence colour&go 110 Modern Romance
Essence Modern Romance with top coat 

Essence colour&go 110 Modern Romance
Essence colour&go 110 'Modern Romance' with top coat

The colour of the polish is soooo sweet peachy pink! I love it!

For the decoration I used Bundle Monster BM-317 stamping plate and black Brooklin No.2 polish.

Bundle Monster BM-317 stamping plate

In the biggest heart I placed a pink heart- shaped rhinestone that I have from Born Pretty Store. Click the link to find the wheel with different coloured heart- shaped rhinestones in their store - Multi Candy Colors Heart Glitter Rhinestones Wheel UV Gel Nail Art W/Box 4mm

Heart-shaped rhinestones from Born Pretty Store

I showed you in my previous post what else new I have from their store, so if you want you can check it out ->  New from Born Pretty Store

I`ll remind you again the code for 10% discount for every item in their store- RADIW21.
Happy shopping! :)




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар