Followers

неделя, 28 октомври 2012 г.

Mickey Jackson :)

Hello!

I`ll show you a decoration I called 'Mickey Jackson' because of the Mickey Mouse and the Michael Jackson moves he makes.


I used Flormar Supermatte M101 for the red french- only one coat was needed. I love that red colour!

I used the Transfer technique to make the Mickeys. Here you can see them painted on the plastic piece and waiting to be applied somewhere :)


And here they are on the nails ->



I used only acrylic paints to paint them.
Covered all with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.
And as you can see for yourself, my daughter`s hands are everywhere :)))


Hope you like them! :)





5 коментара:

  1. Прекрасен маникюр! Страшно много ми хареса! :)))

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Здравей! Маникюра, дори и без декорацииките, изглежда страхотно! Поздрави - http://bygabriela24.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Very nice design, love that you combined it with french nail art!

    ОтговорИзтриване