Followers

петък, 19 октомври 2012 г.

New Halloween design

Hello!

As we`re close to Halloween, I diceded to make new Halloween decoration and here it is ->

Halloween decoration

Now I`ll tell you what I`ve used for making theese nails.
First is the polish- it`s from the new edition of the Essence`s Colour & Go collection- 119 Boho Chic, applied in two coats and without top coat on the non- decorated pictures ->

Essence colour&go 119 Boho Chic

It`s soft orange shimmer polish with small orange flakes in it.

Essence colour&go 119 Boho Chic
Essence colour&go 119 Boho Chic

Closer look:
Essence colour&go 119 Boho Chic

Now for the decoration:
I made the pumpkin on the ring finger nails using the One Stroke technique. The green acrylic paint that I used for the leaves is from Born Pretty Store. Click the direct link if you want to buy it-


Acrylic paint from Born Pretty Store

I have two more colours from that paint and I really like its consistency- creammy- as it`s perfect for the One Stroke technique.

Use my -10% code for discount in their store- RADIW21.
It expires on 30.12.2012.

The next item from Born Pretty Store that I used in this decoration is the orange rhinestone at the beginning of the spider web on the middle fingers` nails ->

Rhinestones wheel from Born Pretty Store

Here is the direct link where you can buy them: 

The spider web is all hand- painted as the pumpkin, but the rest of the decoration is stamping.
I used Bundle Monster BM-213, BM-305 and BM-314 stamping plates and black Brooklin No.2 polish.

Essence colour&go 119 Boho Chic
Essence colour&go 119 Boho Chic


Finished all with a coat of Seche Vite top coat!

Happy Halloween!

*NOTE: Last day and last chance to support my entry in this contest- http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/293918/voteable_entries/59380695
I`ll be very happy if you do so!
Thank you!



2 коментара: