Followers

вторник, 11 юни 2013 г.

Baby Minnie and friends

Hello!

How`s your day going?

Today is a very special day for me because I have an anniversary with my boy- oh Gosh, it`s been 10 years since we first called ourself 'boyfriend- girlfriend'. :D Feels it was yesterday... I can`t tell I`ve been whole 10 years with that man- it`s like a year or two for me :)
Anyway. Moving ahead with the post.

Now I have as well a new decoration to show you and it`s with animations ->


The baby animations are hand- painted with acrylic paints and placed on the nails with the Transfer technique.
Here they are right before I stick them on the nails ->

I made the french with the neon yellow from Perfect S21 over white polish to make it more bright.


Hope you like it and have a great day!






2 коментара: