Followers

четвъртък, 6 юни 2013 г.

Rainbow nails

Hello again!

As I told you in my previous post, this post will be dedicated to the colourful bracelet I got from Born Pretty Store.
But first, I`ll show you the nails I made, inspired from the bracelet ->


I wanted to try this type of mani long time ago, but ordering the bracelet gave me the "kick" I needed to finally do it! lol

The polishes I used for this mani are: China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy, China Glaze- Love`s a Beach(on the pics bellow), Perfect S21 and Brooklin F5


First I applied a layer of white pastel polish and then sponged the colours as I tried to overlap them from nail to nail.

And then just hand- painted the flowers and swirls with black acrylic paint on the decorated nails.
And covered them with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Now for the bracelet.

You can buy it from Born Pretty Store for the price of just $2,74! What a funny price for this beauty!
You can choose from 3 colours available- pink, yellow and rainbow- coloured (same as mine).

1pc Cute Sweet Colorful Weave Chain Bracelet Bangle


Don`t forget to use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount and that they have a free international shipping!


Hope you like it!

*EDIT: Here it is the same on other nails ->



And last thing before I leave you go shopping- today I recieved my price from a giveaway I won at Polish Alcoholic- a set of Opi- matte top coat and two boxes of glitter- gold and silver holo.

She was packed it so beautiful that I almost felt sorry I had to open it :)

Thank you, Sabrina! 







6 коментара:

  1. Охх, Ради, този път ще те сънувам! ПРЕЛЕСТ!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Ха ха мерси много Ивче! Радвам се, че ти харесват! :)

      Изтриване
  2. Super pretty, one more thing saved to my list of things to do:)

    Sndf I just need to ask after that I've found your pics several of times if these sites/pages have the rights to use your pictures? http://www.nailartstyles.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/nailartstyles

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you!
      And for the links. I didn`t know for the first link but as long as they aren`t making any changes to my photos I don`t mind to use them :)

      Изтриване
  3. c'est vraiment très très joli !
    superbe !
    bisous

    ОтговорИзтриване