Followers

петък, 28 февруари 2014 г.

Royal Blue with a Doggie

Hello!

Today I`ll show you another combination of sand and regular polish only this time in blue.


The blue sand polish used here is Perfect Sand S62
On the middle and index nails we have a french in same colour but with regular polish. I used Bourjois 60 Bleu fabuleux in two coats.
And now we`ve came to the decoration. It`s a combination between stamping and hand- painted work.
The doggie is stamped using W-17 stamping plate- a plate I got from Born Pretty Store (use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount in their store) and a doggie you`ve already seen here. I just filled in the white parts of the dog with white acrylic paint and voala- it almost looks like it`s alive! :)
On the middle finger nail I stamped two paws- one bigger and one smaller using RuiZ02 stamping plate (also from Born Pretty Store but they don`t have it anymore).


Finished the decorated nails with Seche Vite top coat.



4 коментара: