Followers

неделя, 29 март 2015 г.

Born Pretty BP-18 stamping plate review

Hello there!

It`s Sunday again and I found some more spare time to show you my latest work :)
In this post I`ll show you a mani made with Born Pretty Holo polish 205, I showed you in the previous post plus stamping.
I used a stamping plate from Born Pretty Store ->

Born Pretty BP-18 stamping plate

Leaf & Feather Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP18


Born Pretty BP-18 stamping plate

Born Pretty BP-18 stamping plate
Born Pretty BP-18 stamping plate


Born Pretty BP-18 stamping plate

I used white Konad paint for the stamping.
You can use the code RADIG10 to get -10% discount at www.bornprettystore.com
plus you get a free worldwide shipping!

Born Pretty BP-18 stamping plate

There is one more thing I recieved from Born Pretty recently, in fact 3 things of a kind- dry glitter ->











1Box 10ml Pink Shining Glitter Powder Sheets Tips Nail Art Decoration - 119, 158





1 коментар: