Followers

събота, 12 септември 2015 г.

Three designs with white french

Again three designs in one post, this time with white french.

First one is with gel polish on natural nails ->

Here I used Bluesky gel polish 504 and 501.
On the index nails I sticked a beautiful fox nail jewel and on the middle finger nail I stamped lace as a moon french- I used Born Pretty BP-L020 stamping plate.



Same polishes used here, only we have different styles of french here and one silver crystal on the index nails.




Here is the second design made one more time on another nails and with coloured crystal used ->




The last design in this post is again on natural nails.
And again Bluesky 501, 504 used here.


On the index nails I sticked silver and pink rhinestones plus silver microbeads to make the design.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар